Behold! The Arrested Westeros Gift Guide!
Here are a few things I’m thinking about for upcoming gift-giving, from left to right, top to bottom
- A Feast of Ice and Fire - an amazing cookbook in general, but extra amazing because it’s like every recipe you ever come across in the books.
- Frito Bandito necklace - if you want to wear one of the most obscure Arrested Development references around your neck.
- House Baratheon cookie cutter! She has all the houses, too!
- Stair Car pin - incredible. Enough said.
- Bluth’s Original Frozen Banana Stand Apron - for the Mr. Manager in your life.
- Plush Direwolves!
- Lucille quote buttons!
- Gorgeous art of both Arthur Dayne and Jon Snow
- The North Remembers mug
- "GOB Bless This House" cross stitch
- New POP! Vinyl figurines - I’m obsessed with the Ygritte and Hodor ones.
- "Never Nude" patch
And a bonus t-shirt round, because I love these four:
Look what just arrived in the mail! I’m honestly so thrilled with how these work (thanks to the great guys at Forward Printing!) and really happy to start shipping them out very soon!
Thanks to everyone who has helped to make this pre-order period a roaring success - I’m now SOLD OUT of shirts, and I’m going to start a second pre-order period, which will ship out sometime in November. Head on over to the shop for more details.
Next week, we’ll be back to regularly scheduled programming!
ARRESTED WESTEROS T-SHIRTS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
For Arrested Westeros’s first foray into the realm of merchandise, I wanted to celebrate our two favorite sons of House Lannister and Bluth, and every thing they have in common.
So here’s their Coat of Arms - if you will - styled by my ever-talented sister Claire Hummel - and a reminder that the Bluth family really does never pay their debts.
head on over to the Arrested Westeros Shop to pre-order! My goal is to have a few of these at NYCC, then start shipping the rest out in mid-October.
As always, email me at arrestedwesteros [at] gmail if you have any questions!
I’m sorry about the hiatus, but I’ve been working with my sister, Claire Hummel (who you may know as SHOOMLAH) to design some t-shirts for Arrested Westeros that I’m really excited about.
This shirt is called "A Coat of Arms" - you can see why - and stars our two favorite sons (or is that hermanos) from Game of Thrones and Arrested Development
Here’s a sneak peek - my tentative plan is to start a pre-order pretty soon, then have shirts in time for NYCC (where I’ll have some to give away if you find me!)